Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
second guessing
I don't know if what I'm doing will work out. Talking to Prof Ho is making me second-guess whether I really belong in Geography.
Then again, Prof Skelton keep telling me there is no clear distinction, it's all about 'social sciences', and they work together anyway. I am having a bit of a difficulty keeping dichotomies out of my mind. Afterall, feminist don't like dichotomous categories. It's like a bad boyfriend, unless you come up with something better, it's not going to leave.
If I don't sort this out, it's going to be a problem isn't it?
Then again, what if I'm not asking the right questions?
_________________________________________
Tuesday's reunion dinner was good…and it's more than just the food too! Elga and Eve made us laugh until got stomachache, and Eve actually teared (she said, "I'm so touched") and that made us laugh even more. I laughed so bad that I had backache…LOL not just stomachache ok, BACKACHE.
Gosh, I'll never forget this for a long time to come. It's been ages since I can laugh so hard.
15:49