Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Saturday, January 01, 2011
2011 Resolutions
Ok we've heard about how new year's resolutions are meant not to be fulfilled. Strangely, in some ways, I found a way to fulfill 2010's resolutions. So i'll try again this year.
I'll start by the obvious
1) To go London in 2011 to meet Shangyi. This is a long time coming and this time, it HAS to come true.
2) To increase my savings by another 20%? It seems pretty vague, but I think it's plausible if I continue to the way I am now.
3) Finish my story by the end of Christmas this year. I don't think my friends can wait another 2 years (at least those that are actually interested in reading their present) for their sequel.
and to carry on with the abstract
4) I'll aim to forgive myself more this year. Sometimes I think being too hard on yourself is making it counter-productive. 2010 has showed me profoundly what positive difference it makes when you actually try to give yourself some excuses to just not be perfect. People appreciate you more when you're human.
5) I'll try something new in 2011. Something along the lines of bungee jumping, skating (i'll bring diapers to cushion my derriere)…or just meeting more new people. Basically, getting 'out there'…
6) I'll do what I want to do. Been saying about reading at starbucks for a whole afternoon but never get to do it. So things like these, I'll be aiming to do more of those more often.
So I guess that's all the resolutions…=) Have a good one everyone!
16:02