Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Slurpy milkshakes and starry lights
So how have you been?
I'm fine thank you very much for asking.
This Christmas week, it's been really a season of thanks, laughter and love. So before it sounds alittle like a dialogue from a cheesy holiday movie, let me move on and explain why.
Season of Thanks
Weixiang and Andre came back from the US! Although it's for a short period of time, it's more important that we can see them again! Anyway, Weixiang was kind enough to bring back my VS make up palatte *screams* and bought me cookies from US. In any case, met up with Andre and Cat just to shove my point that i want a Little Big Planet date! =X Such friends are enough to make me thankful for.
Monday my dad and I went to the lawyer's again, things are starting to brew, and I'm just grateful that this lawyer is more honest than the previous one. The jokers haven't sent the cheque to my dad to sign (because now under the court order, all parties have to sign) and so it's been 2 months they haven't paid the bill to Renci already. We're just hoping they don't pay and so we can take the necessary actions to take them to court. I'm just hoping.
Season of Laughter
I'm just blessed with friends who make me laugh all the time. From funny tweets to funny facebook wall posts to all the hilarious sms exchanges that make me smile out loud in trains. Humour is awesome to brighten up a boring day. Lunch with my colleagues and their dirty jokes just made working so much easier. And of course, I make myself laugh all the time with my carelessness, Chris can be the testament to that.
Reading through case files haven made my dad hilarious. Some of the things seriously made me LOL-ed so much that I had to go out to the toilet to laugh it out.
Season of Love
This few weeks, people have been saying very kind things to me. I don't even keep count anymore and it's just heart-warming to know that people care. Similarly, given how I'm not very good at conveying my intentions, I'll try my best to shower love ok? HAHA!
I just hope new year will be a good year for love and peace. Goodness knows we all need more of those.
Have a good christmas everyone! For my Christian friends, understand that this time of year is especially important spiritually…thanks for the invitation to your church dramas/musicals/production. I appreciate your intention =)
21:07