Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
birthday dilemma
i'm not too sure how to celebrate my birthday....recess week is from 18th Sept to 26th Sept...but NTU people will definitely have a different break because of YOG...and usually after recess week, people are busy with their mid-term tests, projects, deadlines. It would be unfair for them as well.
I don't want a party...I just want to have different parties for different groups of friends...like going out for a fun activity with 222, or just a simple dinner with some of my NUS (or ex-NUS wrt to JT, Cindy and Char) folks.
I would very much prefer that....HAHAHA, I even told nat, maybe I should just celebrate in December when everyone is more free....WAHAHAHA!
11:41