Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
History
I think many of us in NUS/NTU at this point of time want to turn back the clock - wished we had chosen a different module, a different attitude and perhaps even a different tutorial slot.
However, many times, by thinking that we want to 'turn back the clock', we are holding on to the past thinking that it will somehow affect the future in a favourable way.
A friend reminded me on how past effects can affect today's decisions: the decision for us to do certain things in certain places.
Many times, we don't usually have the choice.
However, we don't always see the light at the end of the tunnel until we reach there. For a very privileged few, they see the end before they reach.
There are things that happen in life which leads you in a trajectory and when you reach a turning point, you find yourself changing your life path. The effects of our decisions will never reveal themselves, until the context for it be arises.
Past decisions make up the person you are today. Embrace it, good choices and bad. =)
____________________________________________________
Dear Prince Charming,
I read an interesting article today and I thought it might be worth sharing with you.
Do you know that in Singapore the ratio of post-secondary school ladies to post secondary school gentlement (like yourself pehaps?) is 32.8 : 1. It simply means that one guy can potentially pick from a pool fo 32.8 girls. That's as large as my secondary school class alone.
Ok, maybe the statistics didn't account gay men and lesbian women. If you add that in, I think the ratio might change. However, it's still a startling figure no?
So technically, you can actually fit 32.8 glass slippers before finding your Cinderella.
I wish you all the best in your endeavors of finding the perfect feet for your shoe!
(p.s. I hope the shoes you bring fit, I'm size 8 by the way)
Forever yours,
Claudia
13:15