Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Sunday, March 07, 2010
desperate times call for desperate means
Disclaimer: I am not desperate....just a moment of weakness and loneliness....been feeling very left out lately =(
------------------------
HAIZ...maybe cat is right. Maybe I am ovulating that's why I am getting depressed again.
People tell me singlehood is good. Then if it's good, then why people get attached? It seems like a circular argument to me..
HAIZ...*emo emo*
Claudia Wong just want someone to love and someone to love her.
_____________________________
Dear Stupid Prince Charming,
You have taken your own sweet time to appear and it's getting on my nerves. If riding a horse is too difficult and too slow, I might suggest you take the train or taxi. Better still, take the airplane and come to rescue me from my solitude already...
MY OVARIES ARE DRYING UP....any longer and we won't be able to have 10 kids ok?!
From your forever love,
Claudia
(p.s. I am pms-ing. deal with it)
_____________________________
22:47