Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
class groups modules and bore
reading kris's blog and knowing nat's attachment to her class makes me....kinda envious. Not in a bad way, I am of course, happy for them. However, I have no class to speak of. That was one of the things i foresee when i entered U...because everyone is scattered everywhere, it's hard to say you belong to a certain group, since there is essentially no group to belong to.
Well, belonging to your major helps, but then again, i hardly know anyone in Geography.
Maybe that's how the real world is like, you don't belong to any group or any thing. Finally I can understand why people join clubs and societies....it's the feeling to want to belong...
HMM...a new topic to research =)
15:56