Life Expectancy: 65 Years
Claud
An avid collector of your hopes and worries, a romantic at heart.
She thanks her fairies, for blessing her with people who know compassion down to an art.
For accepting her for who she is, who never fails to turn up,
in times of need as well as happiness, or just there for a loving hug.
Monday, October 06, 2008
guilty
I feel really bad...like it's no excuse that i probably can't make it for the class gathering because i should have planned my time better.
the project deadlines are all due next week and i have socio and physical geog projects coming up due the end of this month. My remote sensing have project and lab that is due every other week. My atmo module is killing me with practicals every week....on top of that and tuition assignments
I even sleep later now...like 12midnight just to finish the work....and yes, why do i have time to blog then? I'm eating my dinner (look at the time) and blogging that's why.
HAIZ....Claudia is taking a break from her vacation to work. In the meantime, see you in i-don't-know-how-long time. =(
22:09